For malayalam "anudina thiruvachana dhyaanangal" please see the blog down left side.....

Thursday 31 July 2014

“Again, the kingdom of is like a net which was thrown into the sea ...”(Mt 13:47)

 “Again, the kingdom of is like a net which was thrown into the sea and gathered fish of every kind.”(Mt 13:47)

This word of the Lord really encourages each and everyone, for it tells us that the kingdom of God is open to all, good and evil, weak and strong, rich and poor etc. It really gives the impression that everyone has a place in it. That is well and good! But, as we go reading ahead what we find is something different it seems. It reads, “When the net is full, they pull it to shore and sit down to divide the fish; the good ones to go into their buckets, the worthless ones are thrown away.” “What a cheating, it was!” I spoke to myself. Then, I asked Lord Jesus, why is it? Jesus explained to me like this, “I was very gracious to all, forgiving each and every one but they all didn’t abide in my love.” After a while I answered, yes, Lord, now I understand why on the mound of Calvary, your cross was adorned by two thieves, whom were later named one good and the other bad. Yes, Lord, now I understand why Peter was made the pastor and Judas lost himself forever. Yes, Lord, now I understand while all the invitees enjoyed the dinner, the one who was without marriage dress couldn’t.
Lord, let us understand and realize that though your call is a gratuitous gift, unless we respond to it faithfully, the kingdom of God will be lost forever. Lord, give us today the grace to respond to your call with repentance, love, faithfulness, and gratitude. Amen.
               

Take courage God is with you! Have a nice and blissful day….  

No comments:

Post a Comment