For malayalam "anudina thiruvachana dhyaanangal" please see the blog down left side.....

Thursday 24 July 2014

“For to him, who has will more, be given, and he will have abundance....” (Mt 13:12)

“For to him, who has will more, be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.” (Mt 13:12)

Many a time, this word of the Lord had been a reminder in my life. When I go back to my younger days I find myself rather good at learning a new language. Some I could learn very fast, though of course, I didn’t have mastery over it, but still have with me, and some other languages however, ‘lost forever’!. In my minor seminary days I used to draw some pictures and it was not bad, but now, after some years, lost, when I had… and so on. The word of the Lord says, “But for him who has not, even what he has will be taken away.” Why is it? It comes to me like this, whatever I think that, this has been given to me, is really, not given to me rather through me to others. In other words, whatever that is not shared, is almost lost. Let us think for ourselves, how abundant I am, yet feel very poor. Satan may provide a thousand reason and justification not to give and share what I have with others, but God always is in search of a single moment to offer himself to me in abundance. Lord, let the prayer, make me a channel of your love, may come real and true in my life and in the life of my brethren.                 

Take courage God is with you! Have a nice and blissful day…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment