For malayalam "anudina thiruvachana dhyaanangal" please see the blog down left side.....

Wednesday 16 July 2014

“Father, Lord of heaven and earth! I thank you because you have shown to the unlearned.....” (Mt 11:25)

“Father, Lord of heaven and earth! I thank you because you have shown to the unlearned what you have hidden from the wise and the learned.” (Mt 11:25)

Jesus gives thanks to God the father for revealing the eternal truth about salvation to the little ones. It is amazing. Who are these little ones? If we go through the gospel of Mathew, undoubtedly, we can say they are none other than his disciples! We read, “If anyone of you put a stumbling block before one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better for you if a great mill stone were fastened around your neck and you were drowned in the depths of the sea” (Mt 18:6), “Take care that you do not despise one of these little ones; for, I tell you in heaven their angels continually see the face of my father in heaven” (Mt 18:10), “Truly I tell you, just as you did it to one of the least of these who are members of my family, you did it to me” (Mt 25:40). We have received his name and believed in him. Therefore, Jesus is giving thanks to the father for the graces we received in our lives. Do we really give thanks to God for the graces our dear ones, friends, relatives etc., received?...
Have a nice and blissful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment