For malayalam "anudina thiruvachana dhyaanangal" please see the blog down left side.....

Friday 27 June 2014

Solemnity of most sacred heart of Jesus 27-06-2014

Solemnity of most sacred heart of Jesus 27-06-2014

On this day of the solemnity of most sacred of Jesus, let us rededicate ourselves to the most sacred of Jesus. Why does people say that Jesus' heart is most sacred? It is only because,I think, of the love, purity and sincerity of his heart. St.John in his first letter says, "in this is love, God loved us first and gave his life on the cross for us" the weak, the sinners and the enemies. We hear from the gospel of Matthew, Jesus saying,"the yoke I will give you is easy and the load I will put on you is light." A very sincere call from the core of Jesus' heart. There is no cheat, no hypocrisy, and no false promise. You have to bear your suffering by yourself, but I will make it light and bearable. He won't remove our cross from our daily  life but surely will help us carry it behind him, the crucified one. Lord, help me to carry my daily duties entrusted to me and glorify you here on earth!  Amen      

No comments:

Post a Comment